CompTIA A+ Core I (220-1002) Course covers all the information you need to pass the CompTIA A+ Core I (220-1001) exam. The workbook is designed to take a practical approach of learning with real life examples and case studies.
- Covers complete Core I 220-1001 blueprint
- Summarized content
- Case Study based approach
- 100% passinging guarantee
- Mind maps
About the CompTIA A+ Core I Exam
- Exam Number: 220-1001 Core I
- Associated Certifications: CompTIA A+
- Duration: 90 minutes (90 questions)
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice and Practical based questions
Candidates are encouraged to use this document to prepare for CompTIA A+ Core 1. In order to receive the CompTIA A+ certification, you must pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002). CompTIA A+ Core 1 measures the necessary skills for an entry-level IT professional. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
- Assemble components based on customer requirements
- Install, configure, and maintain PCs, mobile devices, and software for end users
- Understand the basics of networking and security forensics
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
- Apply troubleshooting skills
- Provide appropriate customer support
- Understand the basics of scripting, virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam
- Operating Systems 27%
- Security 24%
- Software Troubleshooting 26%
- Operational Procedures 23%
- Total – 100%
How to become CompTIA A+ certified?
Step 1: Choose a Certification:
Explore what is available and choose an IT certification that will benefit you in accomplishing your career target.
To study about various IT career tracks and to choose the certification for yourself, you can use the “CompTIA Career Roadmap”.
CompTIA has four core IT certifications that is; IT Fundamental, A+, Comptia Network+, and Security+ that examine your knowledge from the entry to the expert level.
If you have the skills to secure a network & deter hackers and want to become a highly efficient IT Security Tech, then CompTIA Security+ is the right type of certification for you.
Step 2: Learning & Training:
Exam preparation can be done through self-study with textbooks, practice exams, and online classroom programs. However, this workbook provides you with all the information and complete assessments gathered in one place to you pass the CompTIA Security+ Exam.
IPSpecialist offers full support to the candidates in order for them to pass the exam.
Step 3: Familiarization with Exam:
A great suggestion is to first understand what you are training for. For that, we are providing you not only the exam objectives but practice questions as well, in order to give you a thorough idea about your certification exam.
Step 4: Register & Take Exam for Certification:
After all the learning process, the next step is to take your test. Certification exams are offered at different locations all over the world. To register for an exam, contact the authorized test delivery partner of CompTIA, Pearson VUE.
The following are the steps for registration and scheduling an exam:
- Buy the exam voucher from “Buy a certification exam voucher”.
- Find and visit a testing center “testing center”.
- Create Pearson VUE account & schedule your exam. Here is a link for that “Create a Pearson VUE testing account and schedule your exam”.
- You will receive a confirmation email having testing information after the registration process.
- Get ready for the test.
Step 5: Results:
After you complete an exam at an authorized testing center, you’ll get immediate, online notification of your pass or fail status. If you have passed the exam, a congratulatory email will be forwarded to you with guidelines to access your record.
Make sure to keep a record of the email address you used for registration and score report with exam registration number. This information is required to log in to your certification account.
Core 1 (220-1001)
- Covers Complete & Official Exam Blueprint
- Summarized content
- Case study based approach
- Ready to practice labs
- Exam tips
- Mind maps
- 100% passing guarantee