Google Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer Exam
|Exam Questions||Case study, short answer, repeated answer, MCQs|
|Number of Questions||130-150|
|Time to Complete||120 minutes|
|Exam Fee||200 USD|
On Google Cloud, a Cloud Security Engineer helps organizations design and implement secure workloads and infrastructure. Using Google security technologies, this individual builds, develops, and manages a secure infrastructure based on an awareness of security best practices and industry security standards.
The Cloud Security Engineer should be knowledgeable in all aspects of cloud security, including identity and access management, organizational structure and policies, data protection using Google technologies, configuring network security defenses, collecting and analyzing Google Cloud logs, incident response management, and demonstrating an understanding of the application of dynamic regulatory considerations.
The Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Configuring access within a cloud solution environment
- Configuring network security
- Ensuring data protection
- Management of operations in a cloud solution environment
- Ensuring compliance
Recommended Google Cloud Knowledge
- Configuring Cloud Identity.
- Managing service accounts
- Managing authentication.
- Managing and implementing authorization controls.
- Defining resource hierarchy.
- Designing network security.
- Configuring network segmentation.
- Establishing private connectivity.
- Protecting sensitive data.
- Managing encryption at rest.
- Building and deploying secure infrastructure and applications.
- Configuring logging, monitoring, and detection.
- Determining regulatory requirements for the cloud.
|Domain 1||Configuring access within a cloud solution environment|
|Domain 2||Configure Network Security|
|Domain 3||Ensuring Data Protection|
|Domain 4||Management of operations in a cloud solution environment|
|Domain 5||Ensuring compliance|
Professional Cloud Security Engineer: First Edition - 2022
- Covers Complete & Official Exam Blueprint
- Summarized content
- Case study based approach
- Ready to practice labs
- Exam tips
- Mind maps
- 100% passing guarantee