About SYO-601: CompTIA Security+
The CompTIA Security+ certification exam will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
This is equivalent to two years of hands-on experience working in a security/systems administrator job role.
- Compare and contrast different types of social engineering techniques.
- Analyze potential indicators to determine the type of attack.
- Analyze potential indicators, associated with application attacks.
- Analyze potential indicators, associated with network attacks.
- Explain different threat actors, vectors, and intelligence sources.
- The security concerns associated with various types of vulnerabilities.
- Summarize the techniques used in security assessments.
- The techniques used in penetration testing.
- The importance of security concepts in an enterprise environment.
- Summarize virtualization and cloud computing concepts.
- Summarize secure application development, deployment, and automation concepts.
- Summarize authentication and authorization design concepts.
- Implement cybersecurity resilience.
- The security implications of embedded and specialized systems.
- The importance of physical security controls.
- The basics of cryptographic concepts.
- Implement secure protocols.
- Implement host or application security solutions.
- Implement secure network designs.
- Install and configure wireless security settings.
- Implement secure mobile solutions.
- Apply cybersecurity solutions to the cloud.
- Implement identity and account management controls
- Implement authentication and authorization solutions.
- Implement public key infrastructure.
- Use the appropriate tool to assess organizational security.
- The importance of policies, processes, and procedures for incident response.
- Given an incident, utilize appropriate data sources to support an investigation.
- Given an incident, apply mitigation techniques or controls to secure an environment.
- Explain the key aspects of digital forensics.
- Compare and contrast various types of controls.
- The importance of applicable regulations, standards, or frameworks that impact organizational security posture.
- The importance of policies to organizational security.
- Summarize risk management processes and concepts.
- Explain privacy and sensitive data concepts in relation to security.
All the required information is included in this course.
|Domain 1||Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities||24%|
|Domain 2||Architecture and Design||21%|
|Domain 4||Operation and Incident Response||16%|
|Domain 5||Governance, Risk, and Compliance||14%|
CompTIA Security+ Third Edition:
- Covers Complete & Official Exam Blueprint
- Summarized content
- Case study based approach
- Ready to practice labs
- Exam tips
- Mind maps
- 100% passing guarantee