The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C03) examination is intended for individuals who perform in a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
The preparation for and achievement of this qualification will demonstrate:
- Define the AWS Cloud according to a working definition.
- Compare and contrast an on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud setup.
- Knowledge and expertise in AWS services for computing, networking, storage, and databases, and in AWS deployment and administration.
- Understanding and proficiency with deploying, controlling, and running workloads on AWS as well as putting security controls and compliance standards into practice.
- Understanding and proficiency with the Amazon Management Console and AWS CLI.
- Being familiar with the AWS Well-Architected Framework, networking, security services and the AWS worldwide infrastructure.
- To define technical requirements for an AWS-based application and to determine which AWS services satisfy a specific technical requirement.
The course is ideal for candidates who would like to build career in Cloud Computing and pass the AWS Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C03) exam in first attempt.
Design Secure Architectures
Design Resilient Architectures
Define High-Performing Architectures
Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
What is Included?
IPSpecialist Study Guides are the ideal guides to developing the hands-on skills necessary to pass the exam. Our workbooks cover the official exam blueprint and explain the technology with real-life case study-based labs. The content covered in each workbook consists of individually focused technology topics presented in an easy-to-follow, goal-oriented, step-by-step approach. Every scenario features detailed breakdowns and thorough verifications to help you completely understand the task and associated technology.
We extensively used mind maps in our workbooks to visually explain the technology. Our workbooks have become a widely used tool to learn and remember information effectively.
Exam Cram Notes
Our Exam Cram Notes are a concise bundling of condensed notes of the complete exam blueprint. It is an ideal and handy document to help you remember the most important technology concepts related to the certification exam.
IPSpecialist’s Practice Questions are dedicatedly designed from a certification exam perspective. The collection of these questions from our Study Guides is prepared keeping the exam blueprint in mind, covering not only important but necessary topics. It is an ideal document to practice and revise your certification.
Hands on Labs
IPSpecialist Hands-on Labs are the fastest and easiest way to learn the real-world use cases. These labs are carefully designed to prepare you for the certification exams and your next job role. Whether you are starting to learn a technology and solving a real-world scenario, our labs will help you learn the core concepts in no time.
Key Features of Course
The content of this program is tightly aligned to the AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam objective domains.
The course includes:
- Study Guide
- Practice Questions
- Exam Cram Notes
- Hand-on practice labs
- Real-world examples
- Auto-updates to the course content
- Exam tips
- Study Guides
- Exam Cram Notes
- Hands-on Labs
- Practice Questions
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
No. of Questions
Atleast 1 year of hands-on experience of designing secure, high-performing, cost effective, & scalable systems on AWS
Multiple Choice, Multiple response
This course includes
- Content Type: Complete Course
- Category: Cloud Computing
- Language: English
- Difficulty Level: Intermediate
- Certification: Yes
- Last Update: 24/03/2023
- Version: 4.0