About this Certifications
Anyone seeking to demonstrate a broader knowledge and understanding of Ansible best practices, applying Ansible in larger and more complex projects, and using Ansible Tower, including those in the following roles, should take the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices exam:
- Experienced Linux system administrators
- DevOps engineers
- Cloud administrators
- Other IT professionals
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) or have equivalent knowledge and experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- On Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation or a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), or demonstrate similar Ansible experience.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices exam (EX447) is a performance-based assessment of your ability to manage numerous systems using Red Hat® Ansible® Engine and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
You will become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices if you pass this exam, and you will be on your way to becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®) if you pass it.
Candidates should achieve Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) or, at the at least, Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) certifications before taking this exam.
The exam objectives indicate the task areas you may expect to see addressed in the exam to help you prepare. Red Hat has the right to change, add, or eliminate exam objectives at any time. Such adjustments will be announced ahead of time.
The following skills and competencies are required of candidates:
- Ansible’s main components are well-understood.
- Execute Ansible commands on the fly.
- To define groupings of hosts, use both static and dynamic inventories.
- Make Ansible scripts and playbooks.
- To build customized configuration files for hosts, develop and use templates.
- Work with variables and facts from Ansible.
- Create roles and work with them.
- Parallelism should be managed.
- Configure external authentication using Ansible Vault in playbooks to protect sensitive data.
About Ansible Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation – Ansible Best Practices
|Exam Questions||Case study, short answer, repeated answer, MCQs|
|Number of Questions||80-100|
|Time to Complete||240 minutes|
|Exam Fee||400 USD|
Without assistance, you should be able to complete the following grouped tasks:
- Understand and use Git
- Manage inventory variables
- Manage task execution
- Transform data with filters and plugins
- Delegate tasks
- Install Ansible Tower
- Manage access for Ansible Tower
- Manage inventories and credentials
- Manage projects
- Manage job workflows
- Work with the Ansible Tower API
All the required information is included in this course.
|Domain 1||Understand and use Git|
|Domain 2||Ansible Inventory Variable|
|Domain 3||Task Execution|
|Domain 4||Ansible Tower|
|Domain 5||Additional Tower Functions|
EX447- Ansible Specialist in Advanced Automation
- Covers Complete & Official Exam Blueprint
- Summarized content
- Case study based approach
- Ready to practice labs
- Exam tips
- Mind maps
- 100% passing guarantee