About GCP – Professional Cloud Network Engineer Exam
|Exam Questions||Case study, short answer, repeated answer, MCQs|
|Number of Questions||130-150|
|Time to Complete||120 minutes|
|Exam Fee||200 USD|
In Google Cloud, a Professional Cloud Network Engineer implements and oversees network infrastructures. This person could be part of networking or cloud teams, collaborating with architects to create cloud infrastructure. To ensure successful cloud implementations, the Cloud Network Engineer utilizes the Google Cloud Console and/or command-line interface and experience with network services, application and container networking, hybrid and multi-cloud connectivity, implementing VPCs, and security for established network architectures.
The Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design, plan, and prototype a Google Cloud Network
- Implement Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) instances
- Configure network services
- Implement hybrid interconnectivity
- Manage, monitor, and optimize network operations
Recommended Google Cloud Knowledge
- Designing the overall network architecture.
- Designing a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Designing a hybrid network.
- Designing a container IP addressing plan for Google Kubernetes Engine
- Configuring VPCs.
- Configuring routing.
- Configuring and maintaining Google Kubernetes Engine clusters.
- Configuring and managing firewall rules.
- Configuring load balancing.
- Configuring Cloud CDN.
- Configuring and maintaining Cloud DNS.
- Enabling other network services
- Configuring interconnect
- Configuring a site-to-site IPsec VPN
- Configuring Cloud Router for reliability.
- Configuring identity and access management (IAM).
- Configuring Cloud Armor policies.
- Configuring third-party device insertion into VPC using multi-nic (NGFW)
- Managing keys for SSH access
- Logging and monitoring with Stackdriver or Google Cloud Console
- Managing and maintaining security.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Optimizing traffic flow.
- Optimizing for cost and efficiency.
|Domain 1||Design, plan, and prototype a Google Cloud Network|
|Domain 2||Implement Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) instances|
|Domain 3||Configure network services|
|Domain 4||Implement hybrid interconnectivity|
|Domain 5||Manage, monitor, and optimize network operations|
Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Covers Complete & Official Exam Blueprint
- Summarized content
- Case study based approach
- Ready to practice labs
- Exam tips
- Mind maps
- 100% passing guarantee