This workbook covers all the information you need to pass the Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE | JAVA) exam. The workbook is designed to take a practical approach to learning with real-life examples and case studies.
CASE – JAVA Certification
CASE allows application developers and testers to demonstrate their mastery of the knowledge and skills required to handle common application security vulnerabilities.
- Number of Questions: 50
- Test Duration: 2 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice Questions
- Passing Score: 70%
- Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal
Who Is It For?
- Java Developers with a minimum of 2 years of experience and individuals who want to become application security engineers/analysts/testers
- Individuals involved in the role of developing, testing, managing, or protecting wide area of applications
Certified Application Security Engineer:
- Covers Complete & Official Exam Blueprint
- Summarized content
- Case study based approach
- Ready to practice labs
- Exam tips
- Mind maps
- 100% passing guarantee