Table of Contents
Oracle is providing a valuable quarantine time present to technology professionals by creating instructional resources and certifications for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database. The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Documentation is the OCI ecosystem’s lexicon. OCI certification aids in the learning of new skills, and all of these certifications have some overlap.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) provides an infrastructure that matches the performance, control, and governance of enterprise datacenters, while delivering the scale, elasticity, and cost-savings of public clouds.
Oracle Cloud Certification credentials are valid for 18 months from the date you earn the credential. To stay current, candidates must re-certify themselves with the latest version of the exam. Oracle Cloud Certifications include Oracle Certified Associate, Specialist, and Professional titles. Oracle Certified Associate Level is the best Oracle certification for fresher’s.
This qualification will assist you in working as part of a team on a junior database management project. Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, and IoT are all topics covered at the Oracle Certified Associate level. The goal of this certification is to familiarize you with the various OCI services offered. The Oracle Certification Program verifies candidates’ abilities and knowledge in areas such as Java, Oracle Database, MySQL, Linux, Oracle Cloud, and Applications.
Depending on the qualification, credentials are awarded based on a combination of completing tests, training, and performance-based assignments. Oracle certifications are measurable indicators of experience and skill that might help you stand out in the eyes of potential employers.
- The Oracle Certified Junior Associate (OJA) certification is aimed at students in secondary schools, two-year colleges, and four-year colleges and universities, as well as teaching members that teach core Java and computer science subjects.
- The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) certification is the first step on the path to becoming an Oracle Certified Professional. The OCA credential assures that a candidate has a good foundation in core skills for maintaining Oracle products.
- The Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) credential expands on the OCA’s essential abilities. The Oracle Certified Professional displays a high degree of knowledge and skills in a specific area of Oracle technology. The OCP credential is frequently used by IT managers to assess the qualifications of staff and job seekers.
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) certifications acknowledge expertise in specialized technologies, architectures, or domains. Credentials are not tied to the traditional OCA, OCP, or OCM hierarchy, but they frequently build on abilities that have been demonstrated as an OCA or OCP. The Expert program encompasses a wide range of competencies, from fundamental abilities to advanced technical expertise.
- The Oracle Certified Specialist (OCS) credentials are primarily implementation-focused qualifications aimed at current Oracle partners’ personnel, while they are open to all candidates, partner or not. These certifications are based on extremely specific products or skill sets, and they serve as a reliable indicator of a candidate’s level of experience in a given field.
Figure 1-01 -: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Oracle’s New Program Will Offer The Following Features
- Access to the whole digital OCI training catalog, which includes courses for all levels and roles, is available at any time and in any language and is available in 13 languages.
- Hands-on labs are available for free on the Oracle Cloud, allowing you to practice in a real-world setting.
- From preparation classes and practice examinations to testing and credentialing, an end-to-end Oracle certification experience is provided.
- Oracle specialists lead live workshops that discuss best practices and provide individual feedback.
- Career resources to assist folks looking for new employment opportunities.
- People will be able to learn significant cloud skills that can be used for any business as part of Oracle’s new training program, allowing them to increase their worth and advance their careers. Free training and certification also contribute to the expansion of the IT talent pool, making it easier for firms to find and develop the talented workers they need to grow and innovate swiftly.
Basic Cloud Concepts Include Capex-Opex, Iaas, Paas, Scale in/out, and RTO vs RPO
Learn how OCI is organized into Regions, Availability Domains (ADs), and Fault Domains
- All OCI certifications include a networking component. Understand what VCN is, as well as the various gateways (IGW, NAT Gateway, DRG, Service Gateway), IPSec VPN, and Fast Connect.
- Within security know what is Route Table, Security List, Network Security Group, Web Application Firewall, MFA, Federation.
- As with all certifications know what is IAM and Role-Based Access control.
- Oracle is known for its Database(s) so it goes without saying to know services offered here like Exadata, Autonomous , RAC, Golden Gate, Data Guard.
- Know what Route Table, Security List, Network Security Group, Web Application Firewall, MFA, and Federation are in terms of security.
- Know what IAM and Role-Based Access Control are, as with all certifications.
- Oracle is recognized for its database(s), therefore services like Exadata, Autonomous DB, RAC, Golden Gate, and Data Guard should come as no surprise.
Figure 1-02 -: Oracle Cloud Certification
- Multiple-choice format
- 105 minutes duration
- There are a total of 66 questions in this quiz.
- Passing score: 65%
Identity and access management (IAM), networking, compute, storage, and database are the five primary domains covered by the test. Each focus area is explained in great detail in this study guide. It also includes white paper links and instructions on how to register for the exam.
1Z0-851 Java 6 Programmer Certified Professional or 1Z0-047 Oracle Database SQL Expert are the two options available. Get a sense of the kind and difficulty of questions asked on Oracle Certification tests to see if you are ready for the exam or if you need to study more. This is a useful tool for planning your preparation and getting the most out of your money.
Seminars For Exam Preparation Online
The focus of these one-day self-paced streaming video seminars is entirely on exam preparation.
Duration To Prepare For Oracle Certification
Some people prepared for the exam in two weeks, while others took four months, but a “typical” preparation time should be approximately two to three months.
Oracle Certification Duration
The exams typically have 60-70 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. They are multiple-choice, often asking you to pick 2 of 5 answers, or 3 of 5.
Benefits Of Oracle Certification
- Improves and refreshes your Java language skills.
- You will have more job opportunities as a result of this.
- Your company’s promotion will be faster and more reliable.
- Recognition from coworkers and management
- Ideas On How To Study For And Pass The Exam
- Select high-quality resources.
When studying the content, do not just memorize the rules; strive to grasp how things work. Consider what the outcome and code behavior will be if you modify your code.
Our memories are complicated, and you will have to deal with some tricky questions as well. If you come across any identical sections of code, you will assume you already know the answer. But all it takes is a small modification to produce a completely different effect. You must be specified in this situation.
Make Use Of Exam Simulators.
- IDE should not be used during the preparation phase. The integrated development environment (IDE) is a fantastic tool for developing code. You must, however, learn how to write code without using autocompletion, highlighting mistakes, or other tricks. You’ll need to learn how to compile without using an IDE in Terminal.
- If you fail a simulator exam, you may be tempted to begin the other test right away. This should not be done. Open the books and research the topics you’ve answered poorly to fill in the gaps in your knowledge.
- If you are faced with a difficult question during an exam and you do not know the answer, do not waste time on it. If you have enough time, mark this question for «Review» and return after you’ve completed the other questions.
- Experiment with programming languages. Change, add and remove code to gain a better understanding of how your program works and what could be improved.
- You will believe you were correct and the assignment was incorrect if you answer no to any questions. Recognize that all questions were well tested before being included in the exam and that you may have encountered some difficult questions; remain calm; this is quite valuable.
- Begin each question with your own set of simple rules: verify that the main method has the correct signature, that loops contain increment and checking conditions, and that the main method has the correct signature.
For Whom Is This Certification Intended?
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Construct Associate exam is for people who have a good understanding of how to architect infrastructure with OCI services.
Candidates for this certification should have extensive data center, network engineering, and systems management experience.
Is It Necessary To Have Prior Experience To Pass The Exam?
No. However, that component may be the deciding factor in whether you pass or fail.
Oracle Provides Free Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Training And Certification.
OCI’s ability to run any cloud workload with faster migration, reduced operating costs, and on a more secure, globally available platform, organizations are increasingly adopting it to run their mission-critical workloads. Oracle has boosted investment in programs that give assistance to customers and increase access to relevant, hands-on cloud skills training to help them get the most out of the Oracle Cloud as OCI customer adoption continues to grow.
People may learn significant cloud skills that can be used for any business through Oracle’s new training program, allowing them to increase their worth and advance their careers. Free training and certification also contribute to the expansion of the IT talent pool, making it easier for organizations to hire or develop the competent workers they require to grow and innovate swiftly.
“As a result of our increased reliance on high-tech and cloud capabilities during the epidemic, the IT skills gap has grown larger and more conspicuous than ever before.” “This divide affects not only people looking for meaningful work but also firms looking for competent employees,” Oracle is helping individuals develop the skills they need for successful careers by giving free training on perhaps the fastest growing cloud technology in the market.”
The following are some of the features of Oracle’s new program
- Access to the whole digital OCI training catalog, which includes courses for all levels and numerous positions, is available at any time and in any language and is available in 13 languages.
- Hands-on labs are available for free on Oracle Cloud, allowing for practice in a real-world setting.
- From preparation courses and practice examinations through testing and credentialing, an end-to-end Oracle certification experience.
- Oracle specialists lead live events that discuss best practices and provide personalized feedback from Oracle experts.
- Resources for people looking for new jobs.
Why Should You Get Oracle Certified?
Simply, Oracle certifications can help you gain access to new opportunities. When it comes time to sell yourself to potential employers, formal recognition of your expertise might save you time and money.
Employers seek applicants with above-average skills and technical knowledge to increase their hireability and career prospects know-how.
If you are looking for the preparation of OCI Certification then IPSpecialist is the best choice. It offers career advice and assistance. What is IPSpecialist, exactly? IPSpecialist is the answer to all of your problems. Among other things, we provide online courses, study guides, e-books, practice questions, and quick reference sheets. IPSpecialist is an e-learning portal that provides online training as well as career advice to help you advance in your career. Explore our Oracle Courses to become OCI certified.