MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals :Study Guide With Practice Questions & Labs: Second Edition – 2023
Are you looking to learn about the fundamentals of Microsoft 365? This book is an ideal resource to start your journey with confidence.
This comprehensive guide to Microsoft Certified 365 Fundamentals is the ideal resource for anyone looking to start their cloud computing career journey with confidence and become a certified Microsoft 365. The book provides a complete and comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of Microsoft 365 Cloud Computing and leads towards advanced technical skills and experience in designing optimized Microsoft 365 solutions.
What you will learn:
- Define the Cloud according to a working definition
- Compare and contrast an on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud setup
- Learn the fundamental information about the benefits of adopting the Software as a Service (SaaS) Cloud model and Cloud services in general.
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Azure, Disparities between Office 365 and Microsoft 365, Microsoft on-premises and Microsoft 365 Cloud Services, Enterprise Mobility in Microsoft 365.
- You will comprehend the advantages of using Microsoft 365 cloud service, the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, and embracing cloud services in general.
- You will also be able to distinguish between Dynamics 365, Azure, and Microsoft 365.
This book provides everything you need to become an Microsoft Certified and prepares you for the Microsoft 365 Fundamental exam. The new edition of this book is packed with various resources, such as:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint.
- Practice Questions.
- Mind maps.
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples.
- Exam tips.