TOP PAYING MICROSOFT AZURE CERTIFICATIONS
Microsoft Azure Certification is a highly sought-after certification in the technological world, and it is regarded as a ticket to a great job in a reputable company. Azure, also known as Microsoft Azure or Windows Azure, is a cloud computing service developed by Microsoft and launched on February 1st, 2010. Here we will explore the Top paying Microsoft Azure Certifications.
Microsoft Azure’s managed data centers enable the development, testing, deployment, and management of a wide range of applications and services. It also provides additional support for SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) (Infrastructure as a service).
It efficiently manages various programming languages, as well as their associated tools and frameworks. As a result, it includes features for supporting both Microsoft-specific and third-party software systems.
Why Should You Pursue Microsoft Azure Certification In
The demand for Azure Cloud Certification is growing to gain access to the fastest growing and most in-demand technology, cloud computing. The cloud computing business is expected to nearly double from $229 billion in 2019 to demonstrate its widespread use.
As a result, it includes support for both Microsoft-specific and third-party software systems. Through Azure Certification, a person can learn how to use various cloud-based services and secure a good job position in a tech company at a reasonable salary.
There are various types of Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certifications available for interested candidates to choose from to gain knowledge of Microsoft’s new-age cloud computing system.
Figure 1-01-: Types Of Microsoft Azure Certifications
CERTIFICATES OF MICROSOFT AZURE
Expert in Azure Solutions Architecture
Earning the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification and passing its two difficult certification exams is one of the most difficult feats in cloud certification. So it comes as no surprise that CIO has named it one of the most in-demand IT certifications for 2021.
According to Zip Recruiter, the average salary for Azure Solutions Architects in the United States is $152,142.
PayScale finds the average salary to be slightly lower, around $119,412, but total pay (the value of all perks and benefits) to be as high as $188,000.
Associate Azure Administrator
Moving from a broad certification to a more focused, role-based certification, Global Knowledge names the Azure Administrator Associate as one of the 15 highest-paying certs of 2020, with an average salary of $125,993.
The Azure Administrator Associate credential is also the most sought-after Microsoft certification.
Zip Recruiter reports that Azure Administrators typically earn between $80,000 and $116,500 per year.
Fundamentals Of Azure
According to Global Knowledge, the Azure Fundamentals certification helped people earn an average salary of $126,653 in 2020.
Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
This is the first level of Microsoft Azure Certification that is specifically designed to validate that the concerned candidate possesses all of the foundation-level knowledge about Microsoft’s Azure cloud service.
This certification is designed for candidates with non-technical backgrounds and is intended to provide them with an understanding of cloud computing services that can help them in their daily business schedule and job responsibilities, such as sales, marketing, and procurement using Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Service.
Information covered in certification:
- Defining regions, availability zones, and resource groups
- Azure architecture components
- Azure Resource Manager
- Details on Azure Firewall, Azure Subscription, Network Security Group (NSG), and DDoS protection
- Understanding the Azure subscription process, purchase methods, free account service, and pricing calculation
Exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
The Microsoft Azure Administrator certification was created on May 1st, 2019, to validate the candidate’s knowledge and skills in monitoring, controlling, implementing, and maintaining secure Microsoft Azure services. The certification confirms that the candidate is familiar with Microsoft Azure’s computing, storage, security, and networking services.
This exam is an updated version of the previous two exams, known as Microsoft Azure Associate Exams AZ-100 and AZ-101.
Certification information includes:
- Discover how to manage Azure subscriptions and the free account service.
- Identify resource groups and learn how to best analyze resource utilization.
- In Microsoft Azure, you can learn about consumption and manage role-based access.
- Learn about the virtual network configuration and management process.
- Understand the functionality and application of Azure files and Azure backups.
- Putting Azure load balancer into action.
- Increasing your knowledge of the Network Security Group (NSG).
- Discover how to create and manage Microsoft Azure Directory (AD) objects, users, and groups.
Figure 1-02-: Azure Certification Road map
Exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions For Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure Developer certification is intended specifically for developers. Candidates who complete this course have demonstrated their ability to design, build, and maintain cloud application services.
Candidates who complete this certification can collaborate with cloud database administrators (DBAs), cloud computing architects, cloud administrators, and even clients.
In addition, the candidate has one year of experience in software development for scalable solutions and is proficient in one of the cloud platforms supporting programming languages. Capable of implementing the Azure security system for authentication, control, and data security.
Certification information includes:
- You’ll learn how to make ARM (Azure Resource Manager) templates and how to manage batch jobs
- Learn how to set up an AKS (Azure Managed Kubernetes Services) cluster and even how to create container images
- Learn how to create application services such as web applications, mobile applications, API applications, and other Azure functions
- You will be able to design storage table solutions, such as blob storage and Cosmos DB storage
- Relational database access
- Capable of implementing the Azure security system for authentication, control, and data security
- You’ll discover how to use auto-scaling rules and patterns
- Will be able to integrate content delivery and caching
- Capable of analyzing and troubleshooting solutions using Azure Monitor
Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
As the name implies, Microsoft Azure Security Engineer is designed for Engineers who want to learn, implement, and manage security controls, access management and become responsible for securing cloud computing data and other related information, such as applications and networks.
This course certifies the candidate’s ability to manage and secure cloud-based solutions, including a hybrid component as part of the end-to-end infrastructure. To pass this examination, the candidate must learn automation, scripting, virtual networking, and other virtual technology-related skills.
Certification information includes:
- You will learn how to configure Microsoft Active Directory for various workloads
- Capable of utilizing Azure AD’s privileged identity management services.
- Learn how to use the Azure tenant security system
- Learn how to put a network and container security system in place
- Capable of configuring Azure monitor, Azure log analytics, Secure policies, and security alert management
- Learn how to apply and manage data infrastructure security using SSL/TLS, as well as key vault and data encryption.
Figure 1-03-: Azure Certifications
What Number Of Azure Certifications Should You Obtain?
The number of certifications required for an Azure job depends on your goals. Certifications are just one method for launching your cloud career, but they can help — and provide a good return on investment.
(According to Global Knowledge, people with six or more certifications earn $13,000 more than those with only one in North America.)
The Microsoft Azure Certification requires candidates to go through a series of validations and certifications. It is the most sought-after certification in the IT world, and obtaining it will necessitate the candidates’ sincere efforts and commitment. Successful candidates will be able to get better job positions and higher pay in reputable companies all over the world.
If you’re looking for Top Paying Microsoft Azure Certifications, then IPSpecialist is the best choice. It offers career advice and assistance. What is IPSpecialist, exactly? IPSpecialist is the answer to all of your problems. Among other things, we provide online courses, study guides, e-books, practice questions, and fast reference sheets. IPSpecialist is an e-learning portal that provides online training as well as career advice to help you advance in your career.
Explore our Top Paying Microsoft Azure Certification courses.
Let’s see: HOW TO BECOME AN AZURE DATA SCIENTIST
Let’s review: New & Improved CEH V11