What is Amazon Web Service EC2
Certified Ethical Hacker Practice Tests Launched
The cybersecurity threats are rising day by day and there is an immediate need for skilled professionals capable of identifying and resolving these threats. Ethical hacking is one of the most viable solutions that has emerged in recent times as for the pressing issues of cybersecurity. Ethical hacking is the process of penetrating a specific system with official permissions to identify the vulnerabilities. As a result, ethical hackers can find out the ideal corrective, protective, and preventive countermeasures before any actual compromises could happen. The standard authority, International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), has created the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification program seeing that organizations nowadays look for certified ethical hackers who can help them strengthen their security infrastructure.
This brings us to the launch of the new Certified Ethical Hacker practice tests. The following sections outline the details of the CEH practice tests. Let’s have a look at the features of the new CEH practice tests and how they can help in your Certified Ethical Hacker exam preparation.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Exam
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification program is perceived as one of the most comprehensive training paths for ethical hacking. It is the best platform for information security professionals to improve their skills in the fundamentals pertaining to ethical hacking.
If you want to excel in the field of ethical hacking, the CEH program will help you prove your skills for identifying security vulnerabilities in the network and system infrastructure to establish the possibilities of unauthorized access. Certified Ethical Hacker practice exam is an important instrument to check your preparation according to the CEH exam objectives.
The CEH program primarily aims at achieving the following objectives:
- Setup the minimum standards to provide credentials to professional information security specialists in ethical hacking practices
- Provide information to the public about the capability of individuals with credentials to meet or exceed the above-mentioned minimum standards
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a distinctive and self-regulating profession
Is the CEH Certification Exam right for you?
Before moving further, it is important to find out if you are the ideal target audience for the CEH program. You should know whether these practice tests are right for you. Well, according to EC-Council, the CEH program can help in strengthening the application knowledge of the following professionals:
- Security officers
- Security professionals
- Site administrators
- Any professional accountable for maintaining the integrity of network infrastructure
CEH Certification Exam Format
The next important aspect of these tests is the alignment of Certified Ethical Hacker practice questions with the exam format. The Certified Ethical Hacker certification exam comprises of approximately 125 questions in the multiple-choice format. The exam’s duration is 4 hours.
Candidates can appear for the CEH exam at registered ECC exam centers and Pearson VUE testing centers. The topics that a candidate should prepare for in the CEH certification exam are as follows:
- Ethics and legality
- Scanning networks
- System hacking
- Footprinting and reconnaissance
- Social engineering
- Malware threats
- Denial of Service
- SQL injection
- Hacking web servers
- Session hijacking
- Cloud computing
- Hacking wireless networks
- Evading IDS, honeypots and firewalls
- Hacking mobile platforms
- Malware analysis
- Vulnerability analysis
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Domains Covered in the CEH Certification Exam
The next important aspect of the Certified Ethical Hacker practice tests is the classification of questions in the exam. Let’s have a view at all the domains in the exam so that you can have a vague idea of what to expect in the practice tests.
- Background- 4%
- Analysis/Assessment- 13%
- Security- 25%
- Tools/Systems/Programs- 32%
- Procedures/Methodology- 20%
- Regulation/Policy- 4%
- Ethics- 2%
Certified Ethical Hacker Practice Tests
Now that you have all these information, you can go ahead with your Certified Ethical Hacker Exam preparation. However, keep in mind to evaluate your capabilities and weaknesses before appearing in the actual test. This is where practice tests come in handy; they help you in testing your skills in different domains of the exam.
How Can the CEH Practice Tests Help You?
Here are some ways the CEH practice tests can be helpful for your preparations:
- You get unlimited access to the practice tests on the device of your choice. These practice tests are supported on major device platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC devices. In short, you can take the practice tests anywhere, anytime according to your convenience.
- Every question aligns with the objectives of the exam. Therefore, you can prepare for all the exam objectives thoroughly.
- You get detailed explanation for every question in the practice tests. As a result, you can find out new and easier approaches for solving questions in the exam.
- The reports after every test show you different areas of the exam where you performed well and the ones where you didn’t. You can get a detailed impression of your strengths and weaknesses before the exam thereby ensuring reliable improvement.
- You get a 100% guarantee with these CEH practice tests. So, you could be confident about the effectiveness of the practice tests in helping you qualify the exam.
Ready to Practice for the CEH Certification Exam?
Now, you can clearly notice how IPSpecialist’s CEH practice tests could be a huge advantage for you. Apart from these practice tests, you can even explore the ideal learning resources recommended by EC-Council for the CEH certification.
With IPSpecialist’s CEH practice tests, you can effectively and comprehensively reflect on the results and the methods these tests follow. As a result, you can come up with the determination and acumen to deal with various types of challenging questions in the CEH exam. Start practicing now with IPSpecialist!