AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator: Study Guide with Practice Questions and Labs – Volume 2: Manage Networking, Storage, Identities, and Governance and Monitor Azure Resources: Third Edition – 2023
This book provides everything you need to become an Azure Administrator and prepares you for the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) exam. The new edition of this book is packed with various resources, such as:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint
- Practice Questions
- Mind maps
- Hands-on practice labs
- Real-world examples
- Exam tips
This comprehensive guide to Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate is the ideal resource for anyone looking to start their cloud computing career journey with confidence and become an administrator associate. The book provides a complete and comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of Azure Cloud Computing and leads towards advanced technical skills and experience in designing optimized Azure solutions.
What you will learn:
- Define the Azure Cloud according to a working definition
- Compare & contrast an on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud setup
- Manage Azure policies, accounts, subscriptions, & role-based access control
- Implement, oversee, & scale Azure virtualized resources
- Setup & control Azure virtual networks
- Utilize Azure Active Directory, users, & groups to manage & secure identities.
- Use the ARM templates, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, Resource Manager, Azure portal, & Azure CLI to administer Azure
- Plan, address IP addresses, configure Azure DNS, set up Network Security Groups, & configure Azure Firewall for virtual networks.
- Utilize Azure Application Gateway, Azure Load Balancing, & network routing to control network traffic.
- Azure storage accounts, blob storage & Azure files may all be implemented, managed, & secured using File Sync.
- Backup your virtual computers, data & directories.
- Azure Monitor, Azure alerts, log analytics & network watcher are used to monitor the Azure infrastructure.