AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Study Guide with Practice Questions and Labs: First Edition – 2023
This highly practical, intensive, comprehensive book will teach you to become a Windows Server Hybrid Core Administrator Associate. This book is well renowned for its level of depth, evaluation features, and hard review questions and exercises. It will help you learn the ideas and strategies necessary to pass the test the first time. The latest edition includes:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint.
- Practice Questions.
- Mind maps.
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples.
- Exam tips.
This book is for Windows Server administrators who want to pass the AZ-800 and implement hybrid infrastructure on-premises and in the cloud. Azure administrators, enterprise architects, Microsoft 365 administrators, and network engineers will also get plenty of useful insights from this book. You will need a solid understanding of the Windows Server to get started with this book, especially if you are preparing for the exam.
What you will learn:
- Deploy and manage AD DS on-premises and in cloud environments
- Implement and manage hybrid core infrastructure solutions for compute, storage, networking, identity, and management
- Discover expert tips and tricks to achieve your certification in the first attempt
- Master the hybrid implementation of Windows Server running as virtual machines and containers
- Manage storage and file services with ease
- Work through hands-on exercises to prepare for the real world
This latest AZ-800 Certification Exam Prep Specialization consists of different objectives that will act as a bedrock of fundamental knowledge to prepare you for the Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure certification exam.
Table of Contents:
- Course Introduction
- Chapter 01: Introduction to Azure
- Chapter 02: Deploy and Manage Identity Infrastructure
- Chapter 03: Manage Windows Servers and Workloads in a Hybrid Environment
- Chapter 04: Manage Virtualization And Containers In A Hybrid Environment
- Chapter 05: Implement And Operate An On-Premises And Hybrid Networking Infrastructure
- Chapter 06: Configure Storage and File Service