Exam: 300-730 CCNP SVPN: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks Study Guide with Practice Questions & Labs: First Edition – 2023
This course aids in your preparation for senior-level security positions as well as the Cisco® CCNP® and CCIE® Service Provider certifications. The SVPN 300-730, 90 minutes exam for the CCNP Security Certification, is titled Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Network. With the help of virtual private network (VPN) solutions, including secure communications, architectures, and troubleshooting, the candidate’s understanding of implementing secure remote communications is validated by this exam. In order to prepare for this exam, applicants need to take the Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks course.
This course helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success. This book will also help you learn the ideas and strategies necessary to pass the exam the first time. The latest edition includes:
- Covers complete exam blueprint
- Summarized Content
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples
- Exam tips
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 01: Introduction
- Chapter 02: Introduction to Virtual Private Networks
- Chapter 03: Site-to-Site Virtual Private Networks on Routers and Firewalls
- Chapter 04: Remote Access Virtual Private Network
- Chapter 05: Troubleshooting using ASDM and CLI
- Chapter 06: Secure Communications Architectures