DP-420: Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Study Guide with Practice Questions and Labs: First Edition – 2023
This highly practical, intensive, comprehensive book will teach you to become a Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty certified. This book is well renowned for its level of depth, evaluation features, and hard review questions and exercises. It will help you learn the ideas and strategies necessary to pass the exam the first time.
DP-420: Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty study guide is designed to teach developers how to create applications using the SQL API and SDK for Azure Cosmos DB. Students will learn how to write efficient queries, create indexing policies, manage and provision resources, and perform common operations with the SDK.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Azure Cosmos DB
- Data modeling in Azure Cosmos DB
- Data distribution in Azure Cosmos DB
- Partitioning and scaling in Azure Cosmos DB
- Transactions and consistency in Azure Cosmos DB
- Security in Azure Cosmos DB
- Integrating Azure Cosmos DB with other Azure services
- Optimizing Azure Cosmos DB for performance and cost
- Monitoring and maintaining Azure Cosmos DB
This latest DP-420 Certification Exam Prep Specialization consists of different objectives that will act as a bedrock of fundamental knowledge to prepare you for the Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty certification exam.