Google Certified Professional Cloud Database Engineer Study Guide with Practice Questions & Labs: First Edition – 2024
This book provides everything you need to become a Cloud Database and prepares you for the Google Certified Professional Cloud Database Engineer exam. The new edition of this book is packed with various resources, such as:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint
- Practice Questions.
- Mind maps
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples
- Exam tips.
This comprehensive guide to Google Certified Professional Cloud Database Engineer is the ideal resource for anyone looking to start their cloud computing career journey with confidence and become a Google Professional Cloud Database Engineer. It provides everything you need to prepare for this important exam and master the skills. This book is perfect for anyone looking to get started in the exciting and ever-growing field of cloud computing, Google Cloud, and for IT professionals preparing for certification to deploy and manage Google Cloud Database services. With this course, anyone can become a Google Cloud Database Engineer, capable of designing, creating, managing, and troubleshooting the Google Cloud databases used by applications to store and retrieve data. With enough practical experience and knowledge after completing this course, you will be prepared to successfully pass the Google Certified Professional Cloud Database Engineer certification exam on your first attempt.
- Course Introduction
- Chapter 01: Overview of Cloud Computing and Google Cloud
- Chapter 02: Google Database Services
- Chapter 03: Introduction to Migration Databases and Virtual Machines to Google Cloud Platform
- Chapter 04: Cloud SQL
- Chapter 05: Migrating Databases Using Database Migration Service
- Chapter 06: NoSQL Data with Cloud Bigtable
- Chapter 07: Data Analytics with BigQuery
- Chapter 08: MySQL on Google Kubernetes Service (GKE)
- Chapter 09: Securing Applications on Google Cloud