Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer – Study Guide with Practice Questions and Labs: Second Edition – 2023
This book provides everything you need to become a Network Engineer and prepares you for the Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam. The new edition of this book is packed with various resources, such as:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint.
- Practice Questions.
- Mind maps.
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples.
- Exam tips.
This comprehensive guide to Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer is the ideal resource for anyone looking to start their cloud computing and a Google Cloud networking career journey with confidence and become a Cloud Network Engineer. This is a great book to start for individuals who want to secure using cloud services and solutions in the Google Cloud. You will have a thorough understanding of Google Cloud networking at the end of this book, and all the knowledge required to pass the certification exam.
What you will learn:
- Define the Google Cloud according to a working definition
- Compare and contrast an on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud setup
- Understand the foundations of the Google Cloud architecture.
- Explore and use the network architectures in Google Cloud Platform
- Improve the knowledge of VPCs and set up the networks, subnets, and routers for them.
- Explore the working knowledge of the GCP console and command line interface
- Troubleshooting networks and security, become familiar with logging and monitoring.
- Implementing advanced networks on GCP using the knowledge you have gained.