PCNSA: Palo Alto Certified Network Security Administrator Exam – Study Guide with Practice Questions & Labs: First Edition – 2024
This highly practical, intensive, comprehensive book will teach you to become a Palo Alto Security Administrator certified. This book is well renowned for its level of depth, evaluation features, and hard review questions and exercises. It will help you learn the ideas and strategies necessary to pass the exam the first time. The latest edition includes:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint
- Practice Questions
- Mind maps
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples
- Exam tips
The Palo Alto Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) certification study guide helps professionals get expertise in designing, deploying, managing, and troubleshooting Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs). This PCNSA book also demonstrates the knowledge necessary to effectively secure networks using Palo Alto Networks’ cutting-edge security solutions.
What you will learn:
- Explore web interface and command line
- Learn about key technologies to unlock your full potential and optimize your network capabilities
- Identify best practices and important considerations when configuring a security policy
- Identify and implement proper NAT policies
- Optimize Security policies using appropriate tools
- Compare and contrast different types of Security profiles
- Enable DNS Security to control traffic based on domains
- Create and deploy URL-filtering-based controls
- Differentiate between group mapping and IP-to-user mapping within policies and logs
- Configure the Global Protect VPN for remote workers as well as site-to-site VPN
The book is for network and security professionals, as well as administrators aiming to use Palo Alto Networks and firewalls to secure their networks. It’s best suited for engineers with a strong understanding of networking and routing protocols. While familiarity with stateful or next-generation firewalls is beneficial, it’s not mandatory. This latest Palo Alto Networks Security Administrator Exam Prep Specialization consists of different objectives that will act as a bedrock of fundamental knowledge to prepare you for the PCNSA certification exam.