Terraform Associate Certification Study Guide with Practice Questions and Labs : Third Edition – 2023
MASTER THE FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES, AND SKILL OF TERRAFORM PLATFORM IN 7 DAYS!
This highly practical, intensive, comprehensive book will teach you to become a Terraform Associate. This book is well renowned for its level of depth, evaluation features, and hard review questions and exercises. It will help you learn the ideas and strategies necessary to pass the test the first time. The latest edition includes:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint.
- Practice Questions.
- Mind maps.
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples.
- Exam tips.
The Terraform Associate certification is for Cloud Engineers who work in operations, IT, or developers who are familiar with the fundamental principles and skills of HashiCorp Terraform. Candidates with professional experience using Terraform in production will be best prepared for this exam, but completing the exam objectives in a personal demo environment may also suffice. This person is aware of which enterprise features are available and what can and cannot be accomplished using an open-source solution.
Table of Contents:
- Course Introduction
- Chapter 01: Introduction
- Chapter 02: Understanding Infrastructure As Code
- Chapter 03: IaC with Terraform
- Chapter 04: Terraform Fundamentals
- Chapter 05: Terraform CLI
- Chapter 06: Terraform Modules
- Chapter 07: Built-in Functions and Dynamic Blocks
- Chapter 08: Terraform State
- Chapter 09: Terraform Cloud and Enterprise