DAS-C01: AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty Study Guide With Practice Questions & Labs: Second Edition – 2023
For the AWS Certified Data Analytics exam, this comprehensive study guide will assist you in evaluating your technical proficiency. By achieving this AWS certification, you can demonstrate your proficiency in creating and implementing AWS services that help you get the most out of your data.
This book provides everything you need to become an AWS Data Analytics Certified and prepares you for the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty (DAS-C01) exam. The new edition of this book is packed with various resources, such as:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint.
- Practice Questions.
- Mind maps.
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples.
- Exam tips.
Who is this book for?
The following preparations before taking this exam:
- Having used typical data analytics technology for five years.
- Design, create, secure, and manage analytics applications with two years of practical experience and competence using AWS services.
- Knowing how to define AWS data analytics services and how they interact with one another.
This latest AWS Certified Data Analytics Exam Prep Specialization consists of different objectives that will act as a bedrock of fundamental knowledge to prepare you for the DAS-C01 certification exam and for a career in the AWS cloud.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 01: Introduction
- Chapter 02: Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Chapter 03: Databases in AWS
- Chapter 04: Collecting Streaming Data
- Chapter 05: Data Collection and Getting Data into AWS
- Chapter 06: Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR)
- Chapter 07: Using Redshift
- Chapter 08: Redshift Maintenance and Operations
- Chapter 09: AWS Glue, Athena, and QuickSight
- Chapter 10: Elasticsearch
- Chapter 11: AWS Security Services