Google Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer: Study Guide with Practice Questions and Labs: Third Edition – 2023
This book provides everything you need to become a Security Engineer and prepares you for the Google Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam. The new edition of this book is packed with various resources, such as:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint.
- Practice Questions.
- Mind maps.
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples.
- Exam tips.
This comprehensive guide to Google Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer is the ideal resource for anyone looking to start their cloud computing career journey with confidence and become a Cloud Security Engineer. The book provides a complete and comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of Google Cloud Computing and leads toward advanced technical skills and experience in designing optimized Google Cloud solutions. This is a great book to start for individuals who want to secure using cloud services and solutions in the Google Cloud.
What you will learn:
- Define the Google Cloud according to a working definition
- Compare and contrast an on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud setup
- Protect your cloud system from assault and intrusion by securely storing data and using GCP applications.
- Knowledge of how to use Google security technologies on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to design, create, and securely manage infrastructure.
- Guidelines for the deployment of GCP architecture, networking, databases, and applications
- Comprehensive understanding of IAM, networking, monitoring, and information security