SAP-C02: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional: Study Guide with Practice Questions and Labs – Volume 1: Organizational Complexity, New Solutions, and Migration: Fifth Edition – 2023
This book provides everything you need to become a Professional AWS Cloud Architect and prepares you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (SAP-C02) exam. The new edition of this book is packed with various resources, such as:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint
- Practice Questions
- Mind maps
- Hands-on practice labs
- Real-world examples
- Exam tips
This comprehensive guide to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional is the ideal resource for anyone looking to start their cloud computing career journey with confidence and become architect expert. The book provides a complete & comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of AWS Cloud Computing and lead towards advanced technical skills & experience in designing optimized AWS solutions. This intensive yet highly practical book is suitable for anyone, regardless of their prior experience in cloud technology, & will help them master the essential elements required to become an AWS Solutions Architect Professional.
What you will learn:
- Define the AWS Cloud according to a working definition
- Compare and contrast an on-premises, hybrid-cloud, & all-in cloud setup
- Creating a hybrid design using important AWS technologies such as AWS Direct Connect, VPN, and others, as well as the continuous deployment and integration process.
- Evaluating the needs of cloud applications and making architectural recommendations for launching, implementing, and provisioning applications on AWS.
- Giving advice on the best architectural design practices for the enterprise’s various apps and projects.
Mapping corporate goals to architectural or application requirements.