SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator – Study Guide with Practice Questions & Labs: First Edition – 2023
Key features of this book:
This book provides everything you need to become an Identity and Access Administrator and prepares you for the Microsoft Certified Identity and Access Administrator (SC-300) exam. The new edition of this book is packed with various resources, such as:
- Content that covers a complete exam blueprint.
- Practice Questions.
- Mind maps.
- Hands-on practice labs.
- Real-world examples.
- Exam tips.
This comprehensive guide to Microsoft Certified Identity and Access Administrator Associate is the ideal resource for anyone looking to start their cloud computing career journey with confidence and become an identity and access administrator associate.
This study guide also focuses on identity solutions and tactics that will help you get ready for the Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator certification and allow you to use what you’ve learned in practical situations.
What you will learn:
- Define the Azure Cloud according to a working definition
- Compare and contrast an on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud setup
- Implement an identity management solution with MS Azure AD
- Manage identity with multi-factor authentication (MFA), conditional access, and identity protection
- Design, implement, and monitor the integration of enterprise apps for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Add apps to your identity and access solutions with app registration
- Design and implement identity governance for your identity solution